PuroMarketing - Recuerdo cómo, a finales de los ochenta, proponerle a un...
I had an interesting experience the other day that has me laughing and a bit befuddled. A guy wanted to interview me for his show, and then canceled saying that he couldn’t come up with a few questions to ask me. It’s obviously quite the insult, if I were to care all that much. I mean, what would you ask a New York Times bestselling author who has worked with the biggest companies in the world and who has presented to a princess? What would you ask someone who’s written 9 books and who interviews 10 new people every week for a daily video show?
So, maybe you need some questions (not about me). Maybe it’d benefit everyone that this person couldn’t come up with a few questions to ask me, after asking me to be a guest on his show. So I’ll help while I’m still in a certain mood.
Interview Questions to Ask Anyone
- Tell me a bit about where you grew up. What was important back then?
- What kind of challenge do you love to dig into?
- Who would you hang out with at a party? Or do you even go to parties?
- Describe a typical work day for you
- What makes you most proud about your career so far?
- Were you a shy kid?
- Do you travel? What’s your ideal trip?
- What makes a successful project for you? How do YOU measure it?
- Do you listen to music while you work? What’s your go-to?
- Are you a systematic kind of person or a “let’s just wing it” type?
- If you had a free two hours, what would you do with it?
- Who do you think of as a mentor? What did you need to learn from them?
- What’s changed for you since the pandemic? What had to adjust?
- Why do you do it? Why not stop?
- How do you know you’re right?
- What brand do you think is cool? Do you want to emulate them?
- What is a life lesson you have learned from a video game? from Jonathan
- What is the biggest misperception of you in your last role? from Scott
- What type of work makes up the happiest part of your day? from Angie
- If you could disappear and reappear at any point in time, when and where would that be? from Geri
- Tell me about a time you failed and what you learned from it? from Lori
- You do x, y and z today, and have had a lot of cool successes. But we’d love to hear, how did you get your start? from Ben
- If you could only take one technology item with you to a desert island, what would you take, and why? from John
- What’s the biggest myth that you see shared as advice over & over again? from Julia
- What’s something you’ve learned this week? from Brittney
- Where do you feel most comfortable?
- Who plays you in a movie?
- What does failure look like for you? What do you do with it?
- What gets you down? How do you bounce back?
- What’s the time span of a typical project for you?
- What do you know for sure? from Brent
- Tell me about a time you screwed up royally, what you learned from it, and how you fixed things after. from Kerry
- If you didn’t have to work and money wasn’t an issue, what would you do in your life? from Rafal
- Do you remember the moment when the light switch went on and you went yeah, that’s it with regard to your life/career? from David
- Are you close with your family?
- Where do you go when you need a reset?
- Ask me a question.
You can use these all you want. If you use some of the questions provided by other people, feel free to Tweet them a hello and that you liked their question.
And if you loved this material, consider grabbing my newsletter. It’s the best thing I do all week.
Recuerda que en VisualMarketing, agencia de diseño y marketing digital, tenemos estos consejos, y otros más, en cuenta para brindarte el mejor diseño y estrategia de marketing con base en tu necesidad. Estamos mercado desde 2011 y desde antes en el mundo del diseño y contamos con la vasta experiencia de nuestros profesionales que harán que tu logo transmita los valores de tu marca. ¡Contáctanos!