Publicidad en TikTok: Cómo anunciarse en TikTok para crecer en visibilidad...
The world of real estate has become a lot more software driven in recent years. Sure, ultimately, a buyer interacts with a person, but with the number of real estate apps out there, a lot of up front work happens before a real estate professional is contacted. That’s not necessarily bad, but for a lot of Realtors (and other professionals in other industries for that matter), a personable connection with a buyer matters immensely as well.
If I Were Selling Real Estate Today
For years, I’ve had the pleasure of keynoting various real estate events and speaking at industry conferences. In every interaction, I found a warm, smart, driven person looking for new tools to reach and serve their buyer. My book with Julien Smith, Trust Agents, seemed to resonate with the primary challenge of “how do you build business remotely on the web?” Since that book (over 9 years have passed), I can say that the use of digital tools to evaluate real estate has only grown.
If I were selling real estate today, I’d embrace these apps and I would have a website/blog where I could add some content that my buyers might want. What would I put on that site? Oh, I’m glad you asked.
A Real Estate Professional’s Content Marketing Checklist
- Sure, you want to post pictures and videos about the properties. That’s a given.
- Take the camera on your phone and shoot a “neighborhood walk through” video.
- Record an audio file where you talk people through how to evaluate a home. Tell them to keep this playing in the car when they’re out hunting around.
- Record another video where you list out what people need to bring to closing.
- Find community points of interest and interview people to show off the neighbors.
- Shoot an autobiographical video talking about your passions for serving people and your career so far.
- If you have other skills/talents, like interior design, give people a video of tips for how to spruce up their place. OR, make a video to show homeowners how to prep their house for sale.
Naturally, there are plenty more pieces of content I could recommend. This is a great starter set that will keep you busy for a few weeks.
How to Go About Making All This Content
I’m sure you might have seized up a little upon seeing that list of seven ideas. The thing is, you already have the tools to make this. You have a smart phone. This comes with a video recorder and a voice recorder built in. If you feel like you have to edit the videos a little, you can record lots of little clips and dump them all into either Windows Media Maker (PC) or iMovie (Mac) and trim off the edges a bit. I promise that none of it is rocket surgery. If you know how to cut/paste words in a document, it’s almost the same thing.
Practice. That’s what I most want to share with you. Just practice.
As for scheduling, pick a weekly schedule of creating and posting that will let you take a little time to make your content, edit it, and post it. It’s that simple (but not easy).
Get my Newsletter!
If you like what I covered here, I invite you to grab my newsletter. It’s not the same as this blog post. It’s completely unique content that comes out on Sundays. I promise you that it’s the best of what I do every week.
Recuerda que en VisualMarketing, agencia de diseño y marketing digital, tenemos estos consejos, y otros más, en cuenta para brindarte el mejor diseño y estrategia de marketing con base en tu necesidad. Estamos mercado desde 2011 y desde antes en el mundo del diseño y contamos con la vasta experiencia de nuestros profesionales que harán que tu logo transmita los valores de tu marca. ¡Contáctanos!